Monday, 23 February 2015

I would like to thank...


Hello everyone it's Miss Internet! First of all, I really need to say a huge thank you to Splash of Kate -I really love her blog it's amazing- for nominating me! You can check out her fantastically fabulous blog right here http://splashofkate.blogspot.co.uk/. But anyway this is such an exciting thing to have happened to me as just after one post I've been nominated and I never thought anyone would like my blog! I think the Leibster Blog Award is a brilliant way to discover little blogs that are just waiting to get views and comments... like myself!!

I nominate

Neon Girl (Epic)
http://neonreader.blogspot.co.uk/

Fabulous things 2 try (Amazing)
http://fabulousthings2try.blogspot.co.uk/

Little teen's blog (Love your blog)
http://littleteensblog.blogspot.co.uk/

A Splash of Kate (do you mind doing it again? I just couldn't leave it out!!)
http://splashofkate.blogspot.co.uk/

RULES

1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate 4 - 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and who have less than 200 followers
5. Create a list of questions for the blogger to answer
6. List these rules in your post and inform the people/ blogs that that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link to your post so they can learn all about it.

Favourite colour? I love lots of different shades of blue!
Favourite hairstyle? Ooh, so many! As I have short hair, I can't really do this hairstyle myself but I LOVE the halo braid or maybe milkmaid braid.
Pizza or Nutella? OMG SO HARD! I LOVE Nutella but I do like pizza. Am I allowed to say both?
Favourite drink? Mmmmmm, hot chocolate!
Introvert or Extrovert? I am in the middle. I do have a friend and I don't keep myself away but I don't go out everyday or socialize LOADS. So yeah, I'm in the middle YAY!
What do you want to do as a career? I'm currently wanting to do two. I want to be a doctor so maybe a GP or Paediatrician. I LOVE to write so I cannot miss out author or possibly journalist but it's more likely I'll be an author than journalist!
Cars or planes? Definitely cars. I've never been on a plane but I hear so many stories that I'm actually a bit scared of them. I'm sure once I've been on one I won't be scared! :)
Do you play/do any sports? No. Although I used to do swimming back in year 2 but I completed level 6 and quit and I love playing football in my garden.
Favourite book? Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. AMAZING!
Would you rather die a hero but young and painfully or old and boring and peacefully? Despite the fact I'd die knowing I'd saved someone's life or something, it sounds quite selfish but, I don't want to die young. I want to die with a good long life along side the people I love.
What is your biggest achievement? Hmmmm, maybe this? I dunno!!

Now for your questions!
1. Hot or cold?
2. Favourite film?
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite type of weather?
5. Favourite song?
6. Favourite instrument that you play/want to play?
7. Favourite smell?
8. Internet or T.V?
9. Favourite T.V show?
10. Least favourite drink?
11. Would you rather find true love or be really successful and get loads of money?

Thank you so much again, Kate. Love you all lots! Have a great day!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

6 comments:

  1. Cool thanks so much for nominating me I am really grateful

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D