Thursday, 26 February 2015

Not the greatest day...

Hey guys it's Miss Internet. You know those days where they just really suck? It's been one of those days unfortunately. I hate those days with every fibre of my being. But then again you can't cherry pick which days are good and which days are bad. So anyway, I'm not sure if I should go into the details of why today was so sucky, but I will try and give you some advice. I cannot guarantee it will work as it hasn't been scientifically proven... obviously. But it might just be good enough to work, I hope.

Listen to your favourite song/s or watch your favourite T.V show. It can really help you feel a bit more calm and happy.

Have someone give you a hug. Sounds cheesy but it can really help to have someone give you a bit of TLC and it's nice to have someone comfort you on a bad day.

Tell someone about it. Lots of you may want to keep it locked away but getting it off your chest can often help. You don't need to tell everyone or a stranger but someone you can trust will be good.

Have a breath of fresh air. Sometimes just going outside and taking a few deep breaths of the air will help you feel more calm and relaxed.

Get comfy. Get into your pyjamas and get comfy. Cuddle up with that secret favourite toy of yours and watch a good movie/T.V show.

Now it's not the greatest advice anyone could give you but I really hope it will help and it's better than nothing, right?

I suppose this post was kinda a rant, so I apologise for that! I hope you're enjoying my blog so far. Feel free to leave in the comments what posts you'd like to see from me.
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D