Monday, 9 March 2015

A trip to the local cafe | A day blog

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So I'm back with another day post. It's an inset day today so me and my dad took a trip to the local café. We decided to both get a cooked breakfast.






Special thanks to my Dad for the amazing photos! Although they were taken on a phone so now that they're big, they're not the best quality! Anyway, it was incredibly yummy and I love that café - they do amazing food! The best part is, it's local.
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

P.S. I made the photos a bit smaller than usual as they weren't the greatest quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D