Saturday, 7 March 2015

An ice cream shop and the car door | A day blog

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So recently, near where I live, an ice-cream shop opened. It's called Arrosto. It has gotten really good reviews so today me, my dad and my sister decided to go and check it out whilst my mum was out visiting some old work friends. My sister decided to get Ferrero Rocher, my dad decided to get the classic vanilla and I chose the traditional chocolate! There were two types of chocolate - there was a sort of chocolate mousse one and a proper chocolate ice-cream. I chose the mousse-thingy one. It was amazing and everyone enjoyed their ice-cream. Obviously we got it in a cone because personally they belong together. I would definitely go there again! I'd probably give it 4 stars out of 5. It would be a five if it wasn't for the price. It was £2 for one scoop! That's a bit too expensive!

So this chunk is pretty much the most pointless thing to write down. It would definitely get a 0 on the show Pointless! Anyway on the way out of the car, I didn't open the door far enough and it came swooping back towards me and I nearly screamed. Luckily, my reaction forced me to put my hands out and stop it form hitting me!

And finally, my sister got a job as a waitress and sort of housekeeper at a local hotel called Fountain Court on weekends and she's doing her trial tonight so hopefully she'll get it! Comment down below saying 'good luck older-than-me!'!

So anyway that is basically my little version of a vlog on a blog! Hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments if you want more day posts! When you comment, you have to put 'good luck older-than-me' and then what you want to say. Hee hee. So anyway, bye everyone!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck older you! Haha, ice cream is great. ^.^ I usually don't get them in parlors, though.

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like your blog and thank you so much for commenting. It's. It technically a parlour it's more of a shop hee hee

      Delete
  2. Wish I had an ice cream shop where I live <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well we wished that for a long time! Hee hee! Maybe you ask someone to build one!? I know, that's a really stupid suggestion but still... you could buy some cones and your favourite flavour ice cream and create one your self xxx

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D