Sunday, 29 March 2015

Chinese food and Pancake breakfast | Two days, one blog post

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! I was meaning to do this post yesterday but I became busy! So I'm putting two days into one! So yesterday we decided to order Chinese food for dinner! It was REALLY yummy! We ordered the following -
  • Chicken Charmaine
  • Egg fried rice
  • Chicken - Chinese style
  • Battered chicken balls (and I mean they were shaped as spheres, not the other thing a lot of you may have giggled at!!)
  • Chips
  • Sweet & Sour sauce
  • Curry sauce
  • Prawn crackers






 Then for pudding, we decided to have hot choc pudding with vanilla ice cream! YUMMY!

Oh! Not forgetting the delicious coke that I had to drink!
Then this morning, I had a delicious breakfast. Hot scotch pancakes with chocolate spread! #bestbreakfastever

So I hope you enjoyed this scrumptious post! Love you all! Bye

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

P.S. Soon I will be starting my very own Easter series/hashtag! Stay tuned for...
MISS EASTER!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D