Thursday, 26 March 2015

I'm quite scared about this one | Ocean

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So today I'm quite scared about this post. I decided that I thought I might share a little poem that I've made for you - just to see what you think. If it gets some good feedback, I might consider sharing some more of my writing like short stories and more poems! Not too often though! Anyway I like to call this...
Ocean

---
Crashing, smashing, washing rocks
Jumping into the unknown,
Looking down on the deep blue sea
I see me in the
Ocean

I'm in, I'm in the sea
Ripples, ripples, rippling
I ponder and I wonder about
What's beneath the
Ocean

Splashing, splashing, splash
I look under to see
Starfish, seaweed,
Rocks and ruins in the
Ocean

Dunk, dunk, dunking
I'm underneath
The surface above me
The unknown below me as I'm in the
Ocean

Gasp, gasp, gasping
Holding my breath
A swarm of bubbles capture me
Breaking, breaking free from the
Ocean

Exploring, exploring, explore
The unknown of the water
All the past that's left behind
And brought into the present, into this very
Ocean

Swim, swim, swimming
Upwards I go
Pushing away the waves and paddling to land
I sit and overlook the water and say to myself, "I went in that!"
And I did! I went in the
Ocean

So that was my poem! I hope you liked it! It's my first one and it's not really that good but I did try. I really tried! Anyway, this post was definitely different so let me know if you liked it or want more or don't want more! It's up to you! Love you guys!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like that poem you should definitely do more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D