Thursday, 19 March 2015

Literature Photography Tag

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! I noticed that today the brilliant The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average life did the 'Literature Photography Tag' and tagged me to do it! So here it is!
It took a long time and it's quite difficult but I enjoyed it! Anyway let's get on with it...
P.S. I wasn't exactly clear on the rules so I chose photos depending on the books not me. I will try and include 'me' in it but mainly the book. Is that ok? 

 
“Sometimes you have to face up to your fears to realize that they aren’t actually real.”  (Girl Online by Zoe Sugg) - picture of a camera 
 
So I chose the camera because I love photography. So did Penny in the book. I thought t would be the perfect fit! And it matches so well to the book and me!
 
 
 
“Will you stop trying to be brave?!" (Sapphire Battersea by Jaqueline Wilson) - picture of a Victorian apron
 
 
The plot behind this is simple and pretty much boring. It's set in Victorian times so I chose an apron. Sorry about that one!
 
 
 
"Don't be silly! It's The Secret Seven!" (The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton) - picture of a magnifying glass
 
So I play it very safe but sometimes I love to wander around in my garden and explore. The Secret Seven went on a lot of adventures... a bit like me in the garden.
 
 
 
“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” (Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll) - picture of different cards with hearts
 




So, it makes sense, right? Queen of hearts and let me show you this:
 
 
 
"You're always there. I know." (Kensuke's Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo) - picture of a paint brush
 
In Kensuke's Kingdom, Kensuke teaches Michael to paint. I'm very creative! My imagination is literally a whole different world. So this expressed me and the book perfectly!
 
 
“Once a King in Narnia, always a King in Narnia." (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S Lewis) - picture of a wardrobe door
 
I need to give a lot of credit to The Ups and Dows of My Not-So-Average life because she did this as well. But, I still believe that one day there will be something magical behind my wardrobe doors. By the way, this is my parent's wardrobe. I have the exact same wardrobe except I have two doors instead of three. I couldn't use mine as it's got photos and names on it!
 
“You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.” (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) - picture of a brooch
 
So, whether you've watched the film or read the book, you may know that Madge gives Katniss the Mockingjay pin. I suppose that's similar to a brooch. So I tried looking for a pin/brooch with a bird on but I couldn't. So I substituted it for this golden brooch. It's gorgeous, isn't it?
 
 "He lived happily ever after.”  (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl) - picture of a chocolate bar!!
 
So, obviously chocolate because
1. It's called chocolate factory
2. I love chocolate
3. I really love chocolate and
4. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE CHCOLATE! 
 
 
 



 
Little Robin - Little Teen's Blog
Anyone else who wants to!
 
Rules:
  • Post your photos with the original tag graphic
  • There are eight prompts. All of these are inspired by books, many which people have heard and haven't heard of. Take a photo that corresponds to the prompts.
  • Tag at least 3 bloggers. Spread the wonderful disease! You might also want to add extra prompts for the people you tag!
 
So that is the tag! If you do this tag then please link this post in the comment section! Thank you for reading! Love you all! Bye-bye!
 
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos and prompts! I'm sorry I didn't explain the rules well. >.< I still believe that Narnia is still out there... it's just that I have to dig through my piles of clothes and just find the way! I must go the Narnia, yes!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You explained them just fine I'm just a touch brain dead hee hee. Yes I must go to narnia as well!

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D