Monday, 16 March 2015

Make-a-name tag

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So, I've decided to make up a little tag! I call it 'Make-a-name' tag! Basically, you can make any name you want. Your blog name (which was what I did), your first name, middle name, surname, nickname, etc... Anything you want!  Anyway I made my blog name as obviously anything else wouldn't be anonymous but also because I wanted to challenge myself as it's very difficult. The whole thing is actually really difficult no matter what you choose to make and if you like a challenge then you might like this.

(M)
 
 (I)

 (S)
 
(S) 

(I) 

(N)
 
 (T)

(E)
 
(R)
 
(N)
 
(E)
 

 (T)

So there is my blog name (Miss Internet) and it's a LOT more difficult than you'd think! It takes quite a chunk of time to do but it's good fun! Anyway, I hope you like my photos! I took quite a lot of retakes! Bye xxx

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog I can see why you were excited to do this post! Plus can you tag me? Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it's so nice to hear that someone out there actually likes your blog! xxx

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D