Sunday, 15 March 2015

My 'Bucket' List

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So today I decided that I'd do a little 'Bucket' List as there's so many places I want to go! Despite the fact that planes terrify me, there are so many places that I want to go! 

1. Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls would be simply perfect to go and see! Me and my dad really want to see it!

2. New York City
I think that would be a really cool place to go! Not to mention I want to go to Disneyworld Florida... most places in the U.S.A really!

3. Santorini or Crete
They would be really lovely places to go and some decent sight-seeing as well!

4. Brighton
Probably one of the most un-adventurous places to go but I hear it's a really nice place to go and shop and eat etc.

5. Spain
My Dad's been to Spain but I haven't and I think it would be really cool! It's really popular, right?

So there are some places I'd LOVE to go when I'm older or soon, maybe! Stay tuned because today or tomorrow I'm creating my own tag...

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

5 comments:

  1. I want to go to all those places to!!!!! I don't think many people have done bucket lists nice original post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to make this blog really original! I created my own tag and I can't wait to post it tonight! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh cool looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D