Sunday, 1 March 2015

New month - New beginning

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So as you may know, if you don't then you might want to check a calendar, it's officially March. I really like March as it's the start of Spring, Mother's day, the run up to Easter and many other little happy things. Also, I think - I think - that the Easter holidays at my school start in March! Anyway, I believe that a new month is a chance for a new beginning. If you regret anything you did in February (though I don't really believe in regrets) then you can grab a leaf from your garden and turn it over. (Get it?) So, don't feel that your whole life is over because of one mistake. Remember that special leaf you collected! So, have a great month! Bye!
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

P.S. Pinch, punch, first of the months - no returns! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Easter holidays sadly aren't in March there in the first weeks of April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know makes me sad coz I wanna have chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D