Tuesday, 31 March 2015

NEW SERIES: Miss Easter | DIY Easter Room Decor

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So welcome to my second part of my new series - Miss Easter. I'm not really going to explain or have a long, dreary introduction. So without further ado, let's hop into it! (See what I did there? Bunnies = Spring = Hopping? No? Ok! Shut up, Miss Internet and do the post!)

So my first DIY is a super easy 'Countdown to Easter' board!!! So you will need:

Whiteboard pens
 
 A whiteboard
 
Alphabet magnets
 
So the first thing to do is give your whiteboard a big Spring clean (again, another bad pun!!)
 
 
Then after that, grab the magnets and start arranging them to say whatever you want. The most obvious and best idea is: Countdown to Easter
 

 
Next, you need to get your pens and everyday update how many days there are until Easter. Also, use the magnets to spell 'days' underneath. You may also want to write the official date above the days.
 

 
You can also decorate this section.
 
 
Then hang up your whiteboard, look at it and love it.
 
 
 
 
The next room décor is simply some Easter fairy lights.
 

 
USE THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
The third and final, last but not least, room décor is a DIY Easter egg banner. You'll need:
 
 
String 


Scissors 


Plastic Easter eggs and Blue-tac 

 
Cut the string to the appropriate length

 
You can either tie string to the egg and attach that to the other string or pick the easier way..


Open up the egg and wrap the string around the edge like above. Then close the egg and repeat with all the others.



Grab your blue-tac and stick the banner to the place where you've chosen. I chose the shelves in the playroom.



 
TA DAH!
 
So they are all my Easter room decors. I hope you enjoyed this post and have fun making your room ready for Easter! Let me know in the comments what Easter-themed thing you want to see next/tomorrow in my series! PLEASE! I love you all! Happy Easter!
 
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D