Monday, 30 March 2015

NEW SERIES: Miss Easter | Welcome

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So if you read my last post, you should've noticed that at the end of my post I mentioned I would start a new Easter series called 'Miss Easter'. If you are perhaps new to my blog or you didn't read my last post, then basically I am starting a new series called 'Miss Easter'! There you go, you're all filled in! Anyway, this is the first post. I was kind of in the middle whether to go for an intro post or just go straight into it and do an Easter related post. But I decided to just slow down and do a welcome post. But I am REALLY excited about the post that's coming next and I seriously cannot wait to start doing it. It should be up either tomorrow or the day after depending on how long it takes!

So, for the introduction section of the series, I thought I could maybe answer a few questions from the one and only - EASTER TAG!!!

1. Do you celebrate Easter?
Yes we do. But we don't really celebrate the religious aspect of it. We only really celebrate the chocolate, the Easter holidays and the Easter egg hunts!!

2. What is your favourite thing about Easter?
Probably the chocolate eggs! Or maybe the fact that its the holidays. I know it's really unoriginal but it's the truth!

3. What is your typical Easter day tradition?
Normally, I spend AGES planning a special Easter egg hunt. My grandma normally comes over and my mum cooks a roast. After lunch, we go and do my Easter egg hunt. Then we just sit in the lounge, watch T.V and stuff our faces with the Easter eggs we've gotten?

4. Do you colour eggs?
Well, I don't colour real eggs. But sometimes, my grandma gets craft packs for me to paint.

5. Favourite Easter treat?
Two words - CHOCOLATE EGGS

6. Do you get pictures with the Easter bunny?
What?! We don't get one! Nothing or no one comes to our road to get pictures. What's that all about?!

7. What does the Easter bunny leave you on Easter?
Chocolate eggs.

8. What are your plans for Easter this year?
Pretty much the same as number 3.

9. What do you normally put in Easter baskets?
I don't normally make Easter baskets. But if I were to make one, I'd put in some Easter eggs, a bag of Cadbury's mini eggs, Cadbury's crème eggs, Pastel M&M's, Reese's peanut butter eggs and an Easter themed/pastel coloured phone case!

So they are all of the questions. I hope you liked my answers! I really enjoyed answering them! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW'S POST! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

So anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow with a brand new post that I'm really excited about! Bye

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo excited for your next posts can't wait ! Can I do the Easter tag?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D