Monday, 23 March 2015

Photo editing and getting my first follower!!

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So I sort of have a passion for editing photos. I really want to show you some photos that I've edited. The photos I found on Google images and then saved them to my computer so I could edit them! I'll link some AMAZING photo editing software's that are free, easy to use and edit photos fabulously!

  
 
 
 
 
So there are my edited photos! They're bad quality because they came off the Internet so sorry about that! I will just link some photo editors that are amazing and really helped me edit these photos. I used Fotor but there are some others that are FAB!
 
 
Another way to find these is to simply type "online photo editing" into Google and it will come up with these!
 
So I hope you enjoyed this post! Get editing!
 
Another thing I wanted to share with you guys is that I officially have a follower on this blog! I know who but I won't tell you guys who as it's an anonymous blog, I don't really know that person, and they might not want me to tell the world that they're following me! Anyway, I'm not rubbing it in I'm just really excited!!
 
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D