Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Quotes - my favourites

Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So I have seen splash of kate and neon girl do some of their favourite quotes and some motivational quotes. I really wanted to do it too so here we are! P.S. All these little pictures, I made. I hope you like them!


"Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody."


"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one."



"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect."


"Believe you can and you will."


"If plan 'A' didn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Keep going!"


"Life always has a second chance. It's called tomorrow."

Anyway, there aren't as many as the fabulous Kate and Neon Girl did but it's quite hard to remember your favourite quotes and make lots of different, um what shall I call them? Graphics! Anyway it's difficult to make and design those little 'graphics'. So I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll just link the fabulous blogs at the bottom that I got inspiration from! Bye everyone!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

P.S. I give major credit to these brilliant blogs. I'm linking them again because they're so great, Neon Girl and splash of kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D