Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Something you may not know about me

Hey guys it's Miss Internet. I'm kinda just winging this post. I don't know whether it's gonna be short or long. It's like making a YouTube video. You don't know if you're gonna be 5 minutes or 20 minutes. Anyway, there's one thing that I've never really told anyone. Not for any specific reason, it's not embarrassing or anything, I just never said anything.

Basically, I really like dance shows and I've been really into Dance Academy lately and before that I was into things like The Next Step and stuff.

I never really used to like dance or want to dance. But ever since I saw these things and my friends dance and do ballet and gym etc. I wanted to as well. So this is the I-didn't-tell-anybody-for-no-reason thing...


I really want to contemporary dance. I don't want to make a career out of it or anything, I just really want to do it for fun and as a hobby. I love dancing now but I can't dance. Literally.

So I was wandering if any people who have the slightest idea what they're talking about could leave a few small tips in the comments?!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

P.S. I would REALLY appreciate some help! I REALLY WANT TO DO IT!!

5 comments:

  1. GO AND DO DANCE! :) Honestly, I thought I wouldn't be able to do dance either, but here I am three years later, advancing into doing complicated dance moves. It's never too late to start anything; it becomes too late when you say no to an opportunity. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so good to know in not the only one who thought I couldn't do it! You're right! It's only too late when you say no! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Don't wait for your self to be good at dance just dive right in there and remember the quote "don't wait for the perfect moment take the moment and make it perfect" because if you keep on saying no then you will never get the chance to do what you love and as a friend of yours I'd love to see you dance I bet your not that bad just follow your dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe soon I'll show you how bad I am!

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D