Wednesday, 15 April 2015

1000 views + Summer bucket list tag

Hey guys its Miss Internet! So I've hit precisely 1000 views - yay! Thank you!

Anyway, I was tagged by Kate from The Teen Aspect to do the 'Summer bucket list' tag! Summer is the season after the one we are currently in in Britain so its time to go and find a bikini and surf the waves... or you know, the web!
 

 
1. See at least one sunrise
So as far as I know, I've never been up early enough to see a sunrise! And if I have, I can't remember it. So my aim this summer, even if its just one, is to see the sunrise!
 
 
 
 
2. Go to the beach more
When someone says summer, you instantly think 'beach!' Unfortunately, my family doesn't go to the beach that much. My aim is to go a lot in the Summer.
 
 
 
 
3. Get my room decorated
Recently we went out to buy some paint for my bedroom. We were supposed to do it this holiday but my dad was at work. So hopefully it will be done before or in summer!
 
4. Go on holiday
So we don't really go on holiday that often. (Jeez, I'm making it sound like we never go out! We do, we do!) But I think this year we're going up north to somewhere. We used to go every summer and then we just stopped but I think we MIGHT be going again!
 
5. Write or finish a book
I really want to start writing a book. But I should probably finish the ones I've started!
 
 
 
6. Take more photos
I was always taking photos but I decided I wasn't good so I stopped. I want to start up again and get better. There some much to photograph in Summer!
 
7. Buy more clothes
I'm getting a little bit tired of my clothes. I don't mean a whole new wardrobe, just a few more summer items.
 
 
8. Get at least 10 followers
Wink, wink
 
9. Have a big summer sleepover with my friend
Preferably just Neon Marshmallow would come but we would go full out summer theme
 
10. Watch Insurgent
I've seen Divergent so I should probably watch the second one
 
11. Make a really yummy summer milkshake/smoothie
I want to make a massive one. A big healthy, coughs*unhealthy*coughs, milkshake or smoothie!
 
12. Go and see Ant-Man
I really like Marvel films! I admit that Ant-Man doesn't look like the BEST Marvel film ever, but it looks pretty good and me and daddy want to see it so why not. Plus, it comes out in Summer!
 
13. Keep blogging
No explanation needed!
 
Uh oh, we landed on unlucky 13! Um, quick think of a 14!
 
14. Don't land on 13!
 
I'm not actually superstitious so that was pointless! So, now I get to tag people! Hmm, who shall I tag? *dramatic pause* I've got some people in mind. Mwa ha ha! You need to nominate 4 people or more!
 
Zoe from Zoe Sherlock

Kate from Splash of Kate
Note + Rain from Note + Rain
Ella from The Pink Pineapple

Ok so that is the post! *sings* I hope you enjoyed iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Miss Internet going off the Internet

15 comments:

  1. Your Summer sounds amazing!! I hope that you enjoy it!

    I didn't realised I hadn't followed your blog - I'm so sorry, but I've followed it now.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine really! I hope so too! Thank you so so much! You have no idea how much it means to me to gain a follower! I will definitely follow you back! Have an amazing summer! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. hi Miss Internet sounds like you are going to have an amazing summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so! Have a great summer!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's no problem really! Have a great summer! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi! I have found your blog whilst blog-hopping, and I love it!

    Congrats on making 1000 views, unfortunately I will admit none of them were mine! :(

    I'm following your blog now (sort of, I don't know what people mean by 'following your blog' these days!

    - Lexie (10)
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I will check out yours and will follow it! It means so much to me to gain a follower! You'll gain a follower too! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Also if you want to properly follow me, you can use my google friend connect at the top! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi
    this is a girl from http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/ I hope you have a great summer and enjoy it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx so much! You too! I will be sure to check your blog out! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Wow, sounds fun! I recommend you connect your blog to Bloglovin if you haven't already so you can get those 10 follows!

    ameliafawn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice! I've been trying to add it but it's being a pain and won't let me. I'll keep trying! I will check out your blog! Xoxo

      Delete
  7. Insurgent is AMAZING. Definitely go see it. Your blog looks pretty sweet so far, keep up the good work!

    ~ayumii
    http://thisblogdoesnotevenexist.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I will check out your blog now!

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D