Sunday, 26 April 2015

Finding time to blog | How to


Hey guys its Miss Internet! So today I'm here with another 'How to'! I really enjoy these kinds of posts! 

Lots of people will agree with me when I say, blogging is a commitment.

But its a commitment that I couldn't live with out! (Well, I could but you know what I mean!)

Its hard to find time in schedules, busy or not busy, to blog.

So here are some tips!


I have an 'app' that comes with my computer, basically a calendar, and I like to write what I'm going to write about or just the post title and set it as an event. It often asks me what time so I normally pick the morning or afternoon as that's when I have more time to blog. I find personally if I do it a night, I run out of time and have to save it as a draft for the next day. Also, I like to quickly check and preview a post and then publish it as, for some reason, if I leave it as a draft I seem to forget about, give up on it, become to late to do it or do it about a year later!


I like to give myself a time limit or a date where I have to have my post done. That way I will stay focused, won't get distracted and be determined!

So, when it comes to comments on my blog - I get quite a few! Before you begin your post, give yourself 10-15 minutes to reply to comments, read and reply to emails, look at blogs and comments, go on your social media etc. Then you can't be distracted!

Another tip I have is to turn your phone off or on Do Not Disturb. That means, when you get tweets or texts and calls etc. you won't get them whilst you're doing the post. And when you don't get them, you won't be tempted to respond or take a look. Then turn it on when you're done and do all that stuffy stuff!

Breaks!! Once you've done maybe a paragraph or 5 sentences etc. give yourself a break! Maybe watch a YouTube video or read a blog post - whatever you want!

So they are just a few tips - not many and they're not great - hopefully they helped!

I hope you enjoyed the post! These tips might be slightly useful if you want to blog almost or everyday of the year! Love you all lots!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

8 comments:

  1. These are really helpful Miss Internet, thanks!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not problem really! I'm glad you like it! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was spectacular! I adored these tips, they were very helpful :D

      ~Noor
      www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com

      Delete
  3. This was a super cute post! I really liked your text graphics! What program did you use for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I used an amazing free online site called PicMonkey xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks these really helped me out xxxx
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D