Sunday, 26 April 2015

I am so thankful | Second nomination for Liebster Award!


Hey guys its Miss Internet! So I was nominated by the incredibly talented Teen Aspect... for the second time! If you check out her blog, not even for a second will you regret it!

Anyway, onto the amazing questions she asked us!

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I have a passion for writing, you all know that by now, and I wanted to share my passion with the world. Whether it was a short poem or a how to, it makes and made me unbelievably happy! That's not your question is it...

2. What would you consider to be the genre of your blog?
Um, me? (she says so humbly)

3. Name three pet peeves.
Biting your nails (Grrr, I'm such a hypocrite!)
I'm just kidding! Okay, right!
People who don't flush the public toilets
When people throw little and throw cigarettes on the ground #lazy
People who just instantly judge people by how they look or first impressions

4. What's your typical order from a coffee shop?
I'm a huge fan of Costa - I love that place! I always order a Belgium Chocolate Creamy Cooler with whipped cream and they always put a swirly chocolate thing in the middle for me - not sure why but I haven't seen that in anyone else's! Weird but yet it makes it more delicious!

5. Who are your top 5 favourite bands/singers/artists?
BTW, it's not necessarily in this particular order!
Meghan Trainor
Maroon 5
Birdy
Taylor Swift
Sam Smith

6. If you had to live off 3 foods and then 3 drinks, what would they be?
Food -
- Chocolate
- Strawberries
- Biscuits

Drinks -
- Coke
- Hot chocolate
- Creamy cooler (chocolate one from Costa!!)

7. Do you intend on travelling in the future?
Well, quite often in the Summer, me and my family head to Cumbria so hopefully that will happen! This isn't necessarily intentional, but hopefully Niagara Falls!!!!!!

8. Name four of your favourite possessions.
My favourite toy (so-fun dude!)
My laptop
My iPod
My bed
And my family, if they count...

9. What are three things that you feel you couldn't live without (other than oxygen and all of the scientific aspects!)?
My family
My favourite toy
My best friend

10. How long do you spend on the internet on an average, daily?
Um, on weekends nearly all day and on weekdays all after school! Is that bad...

11. What's your favourite memory so far this year?
On Thursday 16th April, I went somewhere super duper fun! I won't reveal it though as this is anonymous... is that ok?

So that's it, fellow Interneters! I hope you liked my answers!

Now time to nominate my victims nominees -
- http://inessinsights.blogspot.co.uk/
- http://www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk/
- http://cutandpastemylife.blogspot.co.uk/

Ta dah! They are my nominees! I hope you like it!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx




7 comments:

  1. Go Taylor Swift & Meghan Trainor! Thanks for nominating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! Should I make up questions, or am I supposed to use the same ones that you used?
    Your answers are all so relatable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just realised I didn't give you questions so use the same as I did if you want!

      Sorry about that!

      Delete
  3. Sorry everyone! I forgot to give you questions so just do the same as mine!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer to number 2. And I probably wouldn't say this to any of my friends, but I have this one teddy that I've had since forever. It's winnie the Pooh and I'd lost him for a while then found him and it brought back so many memories. That might be one of my most valued things but I suppose i could live without it, I just wouldn't want to. Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I love how fellow bloggers can have so much in common! I'm going to check out your blog! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hey
    I love your blog so much.I love these types of posts because I really get to know a bit more about you.xx

    web address
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D