Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Looking back | Collab with Neon Girl



Hey guys it's Miss Internet! So, my last post was my one and only Q&A. So I said that whoever comments or emails me, gets a 'give-back'. So this is Neon Girl's give back - a collab post. We were going to do the 90's tag but then we realised - WE WEREN'T BORN! So we're looking back at the 2000's instead. From 2005-whenever!

Favourite T.V show?
Neon Girl: Peppa Pig and In The Night Garden for me (remember we were only toddlers)
Miss Internet: Balamory, Peppa Pig, Fifi Forget Me Not, and The Tweenies'

Favourite movie?
Miss Internet: High School Musical, Alvin and the Chipmunks and Enchanted
Neon Girl: The Bee Movie and Alvin and the Chipmunks

Favourite book?
Neon Girl: Ted Tells The Time
Miss Internet: Wanda's First Day

Favourite Disney film?
Miss Internet: Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty won my heart
Neon Girl: I loved Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty 

Favourite music?
Neon Girl: For me it was Mama Mia and Dancing Queen from Abba
Miss Internet: I loved you'll always find your way back home by Hannah Montana and Abba and Steps

So they're all the questions. We hope you enjoyed the post! Bye

Miss Internet going off the Internet and Neon Girl growing dark xoxo

8 comments:

  1. When i read the music part i actually started singing "You Are The Dancing Queen". Is that odd? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! I was singing Mama Mia! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Also I really love your blog

      Delete
    3. Aw thanks so much! :) Your blog is fantastic too. Keep it up!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post idea and very relatable, coming from the perspective of a teenager.

    I love your blog's design - particularly your lovely header.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO SO much! It means a lot to me! It was between this and something else I can't remember. We thought this would be interesting! Xoxo

      I'll be sure to check out your blog - it sounds fab! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. hi miss internet,
      just asking have you sent the banner art cos i still haven't received it and i would love to see it! If you haven't would you mind resending it!

      Delete
  3. I don't think your email is correct as it will not send. Please check your email address and then reply with what it is xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D