Monday, 6 April 2015

Traveling around the world, becoming an author & YouTube channels | Q&A

Hey guys its Miss Internet! So in one of my previous post I needed your help with some questions for my Q&A! So here are the answers to the questions you guys asked. I will be sure to get onto my 'give-backs' for the questions very soon!

The pink pineapple
What's your favourite colour?
Quite a basic question but I like answering these kind of questions. Simple question, simple answer - I really like a lot different shades of blue! Which might surprise you guys as my colour scheme is purple! P.S. I love your blog name, pink pineapple!

The pink pineapple
If you could travel ANYWHERE in the whole wide world, where would you go?
This is really unoriginal but I'd love to go to America! For more detail on this question, check out my 'Bucket' list!

Neon Girl
Will you ever start a YouTube channel?
For the time being, no. Right now, I want it to be me on my computer, blogging anonymously. Although I do like making little videos with Movie Maker!

The pink pineapple
If you were writing a book, what would it be called and be about?
Well, right now I am writing about a girl who goes to America and falls in love with her next door neighbour. It's called 'Together'.

Grab your iPod, go to the music app, put your music on shuffle and tell us what song comes on and why you like it?
The song that came on first was Maps - Maroon 5 and I like the song because the song's really catchy and I don't know I just really like it. Its in my 'Favourite Songs' playlist! I HATE the music video though. The next song that came on was All about that bass - Meghan Trainor and it's also in my 'Favourite songs' playlist because it's got a good message, its really catchy and I just really like it!

Neon Girl
Are you religious?
Actually I'm not!

Neon Girl
Why did you start blogging?
Grab your goggles, this might be deep. I started blogging because I wanted to, it sounds weird, sort of have a voice and for people to actually read what I would write in a diary. Its super fun. Its nothing like I thought it would be - its better!

Neon Girl
Do you have any pets?
No I don't. I'm dying to get two girl guinea pigs, though! I would call them Elsa and Anna from Frozen. I used to have a boy hamster called Bibble! I loved him so much and even though he's gone, I still do!

So they are all the questions that I got! Thank you Neon Girl and The Pink Pineapple! The Pink Pineapple, I can't follow you as blogger is being a pest and won't let me. Please comment down below what you would like instead! Neon Girl, we will do our collab post very soon! Love you all!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, that's a hard one but do you think you could possibly comment whenever I post a new post? Thank you Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D