Sunday, 12 April 2015

Warning!

Hey guys its Miss Internet! So a while back I did 'The Literature Photography' tag. I've literally just realised that I did it COMPLETELY wrong! I made my own prompts and I wasn't supposed to! By the way, the people who I nominated - do not do it again! Its might fault so don't bother updating them

Anyway, I might do a new one as its my fault so I want to! I am so sorry guys, you did a great job! Prepare for a new one in a few days! Thank you to Little Robin for making me see sense!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

UPDATE: I'm actually NOT going to do it again! Hope that's alright! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D