Friday, 8 May 2015

A girl and her blog

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

So, as you may know, I created a little blog survey a while back! I got a lot more responses than I expected!

Before I begin, I have edited it! So if you haven't taken it already or you would be bothered/kind enough to retake it, the links in my sidebar!!

So anyway, for ages I've been desperate to tell you the results!

So, all of my responses rated my blog 7-8 which makes me really happy and excited!

Most of you really like the colour scheme of my design! Hopefully, soon, MorningTime4 might redesign my blog in late May. Don't worry I'm requesting a purple colour scheme!

Most people said they liked my blog because I was so honest and genuine and that I put my thoughts right out there and its really personal! When I read that, I almost teared up!

This is where the disagreement kicks in. Every single one of you wanted different types of post!

Photography was one of them - I promise to add more!

A contest was another! Maybe one day I'll run a contest - I'm trying to come up with original ideas!!

Another answer was reviews/thoughts and opinions - I'm trying to find something to review!

I asked how I could improve my blog and I just want to show you this answer that, again, almost made me cry -
'You need to improve nothing! Just keep on going like you are and you'll be the best blogger in the world!!'
Thank you!

Also, my response-people visit my blog quite often!

So they are my responses!

Keep adding those responses to my blogging survey AND my random survey!

Thank you for your lovely words!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

12 comments:

  1. Keep at it, Miss Internet! You're doing fine <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! It means a lot! Thanks for your lovely comment! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great post xxx I'm going to do you survey now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Thank you for taking it! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. That's great you got so many responses! I got your request from Abbie to do a design for you, but... Well, I think you know the reason why! Keep it up! :DDD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks morning! Yes, Abbie filled me in on all that! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Have a nice weekend sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! Awesome post!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D