Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Books and Reading tag

Hey guys its Miss Internet! So I was tagged by Cindy from Open Your Eyes and See to do the Books and Reading tag.

This amazing tag was created by the fabulous Noor from A little bit of sunshine!

I'm really excited about doing this as I LOVE talking about books and reading books!


May TBR - To Be Read?
The Nancy Drew series!


Book (series) that you'd like to see as a movie?
I'm not sure if this counts, but there will be a second one in October-November, but Girl Online by Zoe Sugg! I LOVED the first one and I can't wait for the second one and I think it would be really good as a film. I also think Malory Towers would be interesting!

Overhyped Author/Book?
Oh gosh that's hard! Errrrrrr, The Hunger Games and possibly the Divergent series  - PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! Also, the Twilight !

The best book series you will ever read?
Series -
Malory Towers
Secret Seven
Laura Marlin Mysteries
Dork Diaries

Single books -
Beswitched
Magicalamity
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
Girl Online
A year without Autumn

Book to movie adaption that was really bad?
Percy Jackson and Twilight...

Books that just made you cry?
Please don't laugh when I say Billionaire Boy by David Walliams - I was 6, okay? Also, there was a book in our school library called Chips, Beans and Limousines that made me sob and it was so sad I returned it and never finished it!

Book you're currently reading? Give it a little rating!
Dead Man's Cove by Lauren St. John. 4.5/5!

A book series you didn't like?
Um, a different version of Malory Towers by Pamela Cox. It was just really boring! I prefer Enid Blyton's - way much more!

Books you haven't read but REALLY need to?
I really want to read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green as I fell in love with the film!
I also really want to read Moby Dick - I'm not sure why! I was watching Deep Impact a few weeks ago and they started reading Moby Dick aloud and I was just intrigued! I would also in December like to read I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk.

What was the first book you really loved?
Peppa Pig series, I can't remember the name but a series about a fox and another animal, Elma the Elephant, The Rainbow Fish and even more!
That's not one, is it...

That's it! WOOOOOH! I hope I didn't bore your brains out too much (ICK!)

Now my nominees!
Ine's Insights
What Lexie Loves

That's enough right?

I hope you enjoyed it!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

12 comments:

  1. Great post xx I love reading tags like this :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you liked it! If you liked this, you should check out the other book tag I did! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me, this is an awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem - it is isn't it? Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me!

    -Ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, Twilight rears it's ugly head once more.....

    Also, I read the Nancy Drew series when I was little and it is great. Highly recommended.

    And A Year Without Autumn? Oh my god, I love the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so glad you've read it! I though I was the only one! *hums not the only one by Sam smith*

      Thanks for the lovely comment! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. hiya I have also read a year without autumn such an amazing book I love the plot behind it

    also great tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed it - I know right, noor is a genius!

      Delete
  6. Lovely !! x I need to read the book from Zoe !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! You should totally read it - it's amazing! xoxo

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D