Thursday, 28 May 2015

Even more writing | There...

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while... again!

I don't have an excuse nor am I going to give you one.

If you want the honest reason, then I'll give it to you.

I've been so addicted to the Sims 4 lately! I just spent so much time on that!

DON'T HURT ME!

If it helps, I've created Zalfie and they became boyfriend and girlfriend in literally 2 minutes and they got married! I'll show you -
 

Anyways, I've been meaning to enter A Falling Star's writing prompt contest - but I haven't got round to doing it!

So, now I am!


"But its there! Its standing RIGHT there!" She couldn't do this anymore. Elena was sick and tired of having to convince everyone that is was right there.
She wasn't sure whether it was the townspeople seizing the thought of it being there, or that they just really COULD NOT see it! Either way, it was there. Mabel, the town's eldest and kindest but also the towns most bossiest citizen, walked up to her and placed her warm, wrinkly hand onto Elena's shoulder. She leaned up close and Elena could feel her hot breath brush against her cheek as she whispered in her ear.
"Elena dearest, its not safe! It isn't safe! Many people have tried before and no one's come back!"
Elena scanned up and down the ladder. It was made of sturdy straw.
"I don't care what anyone says - I'm doing it!" Elena was living up to her name as stubborn. The townspeople gathered all around as the young girl began to climb up the ladder that no one had climbed back down! She felt Mabel tug at her skirt. Elena stopped and Mabel took hold of her hand. 
"Promise you'll bring back good fortune for everyone? Promise you'll bring back healthy and long lasting lifestyles? Promise you'll bring hope for everyone?"
"I promise." Mabel squeezed her hand tightly and dismissed the streaming tears that ran down her old, frail cheeks.
Elena continued, hoping that, someday, she would return - safely. Hoping that someday, she could carry on helping every citizen. Hoping that someday, she would see everyone's faces again, even some new ones!
She didn't know what was coming or what she would do. But if there was one thing she DID know, it was that she was going to keep her promise and convince everyone that it was

there...

----

Again, it wasn't very good but I've tried and I'm not in it to win it, I'm in it to take part!

Give me some feedback below, good or bad, or we could just have a nice chat!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

21 comments:

  1. I love this

    - mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All your writing is fab!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh wow thank you! You're making me blush ha ha! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Really good!! Love your writing!

    pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I love your writing too! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow your amazing at writing xx :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I love writing and I do it all the time, whether that's blogging or writing a story etc, I love it! I think doing it more has really helped me become better! Before I was kind of afraid to share my writing with anyone but my parents and my closest friend! But starting a blog has made me want to share some of my writing! Don't get me wrong, I'm still super shy but everyone is always so so friendly! xoxo

      Delete
  4. So good!!!!

    http://galaxy18blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! The feedback I get on my writing melts my heart! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Awwww! It's truly sooooo good! LOVE LOVE IT!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! You're too kind! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. That was a Pretty Good Zalfie, Not Gonna Lie! XOXO - Jules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! I really liked Zoe's outfits - especially her everyday and wedding! I think I might do a blog post! Xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  6. You have so much writing talent - I'm envious! I hope to read your next instalments...

    The Sims 4 addiction is completely understandable, by the way! Who doesn't love a good ol' Zalfie wedding?

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I literally nearly cried with this comment! ha ha!

      I know the Sims 4 is totally amazing and an addiction! I'm currently building a hospital and I'm nearly done! I'm going to take loads of screenshots and do a quick post! I may even upload it to the gallery, but I'm not sure! Its pretty difficult as I don't have any expansion packs except from the Christmas one which appeared randomly!

      I know right! Zalfie weddings are the best!

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Awesome writing! I really enjoyed it :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Xoxo

      Delete
  8. It's amazing writing!!!!! Well done!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D