Monday, 4 May 2015

First EVER blogging party!

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

So if you remember, a few weeks ago I did some happy birthday thingies!

I also mentioned that I might do a blogging party!

So, here is my first one!

Its a party to celebrate my first party - ha, ha!



So basically, to join me you just need to make a little picture (drawn or made online but make sure its your own - yes you can just take pictures too!) and do a post!

Simple!

Anyway, if there's a special theme you want - COMMENT BELOW!

This ends on the 10th of May!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is you should totally join! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cool idea xxx I think the theme should be something to do with summer xxxx
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I'll get on that very soon!

      Delete
  3. Sweet! I can't wait!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D