Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Oops... SORRY!!

* There once was a girl named... ha! you didn't really think I'd reveal it - did you?! Let's start again!*

*There once was a girl named Miss Internet! She had a blog she beloved with 16 followers (thank you so, so much for that!) She loved blogging yet somehow, lately, she had been distant and lost and kind of, forgot - became caught up and was unable to blog the same amount as she used to! She became lost in the enchanted wood of her magical thoughts, ideas and daydreams! It's a lovely world but can often take over - that's what happens when the queen of your world; your fabulous and loyal citizens always need to talk to you. But in this case, the queen wandered in too far by herself this time! Once back in the real world, after eight days of magical festivals, picnics with fairies and tea parties with animals, she realised she hadn't blogged! So she finally opened up her laptop, and because she hadn't seen one in a while, the keys confused her at first! But she figured it out and started to blog again! YAY!*

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

So, er, raise your hand if you knew that was me!

*raises hand and expects EVERYONE to hold up their hand as I just realised I said that name but every last bit of it is true - I promise!*

Even though getting lost in my world sounds the made-est up of made ups, every last bit of it happened in my head!

Now I haven't blogged in 8 days!

I know some bloggers would say "that's NOTHING!" But you know me, I try to blog as much as possible!

I know I haven't been blogging A LOT lately, but I'm going to try!

Okay, get your glass ready!

Whether its a cold beverage or hot beverage, an alcoholic (definitely not for me - I'm ten!) beverage or a child-friendly beverage, whatever it is - raise it! Raise the glass, the bottle, the mug or anything - JUST RAISE IT!!


Cheers to a new blogging adventure and anything else!

Comment below what you toasted for!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great post I'm so glad your back xx :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It feels good to be back! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Awesome post. I was actually just on a loooong blogging break myself (like 2 months!) and it was weird because I've been a consistent poster since the very beginning. But I made a comeback with a new design, better photos, etc!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wow, that is long! Good you came back though! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I am like - if I wont post in 4 days I am nervous haha ! :D
    dreammorebabe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, I'm glad i'm not the only one! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I do the same exact thing! I just realized I hadn't posted in like 4 days :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, again, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi Miss Internet!! Well (*sheepishly looks at the floor) you know how you commented on my blog ( thanks by the way!) I was scrolling through the comments when I accidentally deleted your comment. I was wondering if you could do it again? I replied and everything it's just I didn't know how to reply properly... 😔 I don't really expect you to do it again because I know your comment was from the heart but... pretty please!? I will even give a special shout out on my next post and a link to your blog at the bottom!! Once again really sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's absolutely no bother! Of course I'll write it again - gladly!

      Oh you don't have to give me a shout out!

      It's a pleasure to comment on your blog!

      Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thank you soooo much!! You just gained a follower!! 😊

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh that means so much! You're awesome!

      YOU just gained a follower! xoxo

      Delete
    4. Thank you soo much!!

      Stay happy,
      -PenGirl

      Delete
  6. It's always good to take a break!

    And strawberry Nesquik, all the way!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D