Saturday, 2 May 2015

Summer

Hey guys it's Miss Internet!

So me and my friend are planning a summer-style picnic!

And I'm making summer quote bunting!

So, I was wandering if you could leave down below stuff about summer!


This could be quotes, things to do etc.

This is my first one!

FUN IN THE SUN
BLUE SKIES
SALTY KISSES
SANDY TOES
LATE NIGHT BONFIRES
EARLY SUNSETS
ICE CREAM SUNDAES
FUN WITH FRIENDS

That's what my first bunting will say!

So, what would you put on bunting?

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D