Saturday, 2 May 2015

The emoji tag

Hey guys its Miss Internet! So, a while back I was tagged by A girl to do the emoji tag! So here we are!

Basically you have to pick 5 emoji's that best describe you!
 

The wink emoji
I decided to choose this emoji for several reasons.
Firstly, it's my favourite emoji!
Secondly, I wink with my right eye - like this one, hee, hee!
And finally, it's happy and smiley, which hopefully, is like me!


The chocolate emoji
Do I really have to explain this one?
Chocolate is my 100% favourite food!


The computer emoji
I am really obsessed with my laptop!
AND without my laptop, this blog wouldn't be possible!
















The tongue emoji
I'm quite wacky like this emoji!
But don't get the wrong idea - I'm a lot calmer than Neon Marshmallow but I like to have fun and be fun!











The family emoji
I love, love, LOVE my family and they mean so much to me!










So now for the people I tag!

This blog does not even exist
Star Girl
Bright life by Bethany

I hope you enjoyed the post!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me. I'm going to be honest here and say I don't use emojis all that often but I'm excited to do the tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks for being honest! I'm glad you're excited! Its no problem, really! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah I know it is - a girl came up with a really cool idea! glad you liked it xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks!! I'm really excited to do this tag:) -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Can't wait to see it! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi
    I loved this post so much! it's definitely one of your bests :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your emoji tag and please check out my blog. DrawDivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you! Sure I'd love to check out your blog! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D