Saturday, 30 May 2015

The Sims 4 | Hospital

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

So as you know, I've been really addicted to The Sims 4!

Well, I've been working really hard on a hospital!


AND I'VE FINISHED IT!

*throws a massive celebration*

So, I have a Sims 4 account. The name is my dad's as we used his email and everything - that's why its called colbobt as that's his username for most things! Well, that may be name but I like to think that its really MissSimlee2004!

Basically, if you have the Sims 4 and even the Get To Work expansion pack, then you can download my hospital!

Just go to the gallery (if you don't have the gallery and the library instead make sure that your online access is checked in game settings), go to the search box, make sure you're searching Origin ID and in the community tab and then type in colbobt! And ta dah, my hospital should be available for download!

It was really difficult to make the hospital as the only expansion pack I have is the Christmas expansion pack that appeared randomly in my game - and Christmas is NOT going to help me when its nearly the beginning of June!

I don't have the Get To Work expansion pack *deep sighs and sobs* so I had to make do without it! But I think considering I didn't have the GTW expansion pack, I did alright!

I'll show you a few screenshots!




AND GUESS WHAT?

1 person just downloaded it!! WOO HOO!

I'm just going to list the rooms -
- Gift shop
- Café
- Doctors meeting room
- Confrontation offices
- Hospital rooms (where sick people stay like proper hospitals!)
- Reception
- Kids waiting room/play area
- Kids doctor room
- Toilets (6)
- Delivery rooms (for babies)
- A room where you have the treadmill and the doctor, like, monitors your heart (sorry I don't know what its called)

Once you've downloaded it in your world (mine's in Oasis Springs as I ran out of lots in Willow creek!), furnished or unfurnished, you can change things around, maybe add different rooms (it will be easier if you have the GTW pack)! So that's pretty cool!

Its supposed to look more warm and friendly because hospitals and medical clinics (and this half hospital, half medical clinic) can look quite scary and intimidating!

Anyways, let me know if you have the Sims 4 and what you like doing on it AND what you think of the hospital!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

32 comments:

  1. Great post the hospital you made looks amazing xx :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Sims 4 Hospital it look s great! I wish I could downlaod ot but I don't have the Sims 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's a shame! The sims 4 is REALLY expensive!

      Delete
  3. WOW! your hospital looks wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I'm really glad you liked my posts :)
    I hope u enjoy playing the Sims 4! I love these types of posts very much!! xxx
    Thankyou! :D

    Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! your hospital looks wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I'm really glad you liked my posts :)
    I hope u enjoy playing the Sims 4! I love these types of posts very much!! xxx
    Thankyou! :D

    Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sims 4 a lot! I'm glad you like my hospital - it took forever! I love your blog so it's really no problem! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hello! Thank you once again for your lovely comment!! I would definately visit your galaxy! I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE BIG PLANET WITH A SMILEY FACE!!! <3
      Thankyou


      Galaxy

      Delete
    3. Hello! Thank you once again for your lovely comment!! I would definately visit your galaxy! I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE BIG PLANET WITH A SMILEY FACE!!! <3
      Thankyou


      Galaxy

      Delete
    4. Really, it was no problem! I love commenting! I'd definitely visit yours! Cool, you liked that? xoxo

      Delete
    5. Awww! :) yes!!!! I loved the idea, it made me so happy :D

      Delete
    6. hee hee good! Its a smiling face - its meant to make people happy! :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. That's so awesome! Great job building it. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lydia! I worked really hard on it so I'm really glad that you liked it! xoxo

      Delete
  6. This is awesome! I wish I was so skilful when playing Sims!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I'm sure you're amazing! I could give you some tips if you want but I'm not very good! Xoxo

      Delete
  7. Great hospital!! Your really gifted!

    pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Well, I'm no Deligracy but I like the outcome! Glad you liked it! Xoxo

      Delete
  8. Well done it looks really good :) I used to love the sims and played it all day every day when I was younger, but I haven't played since sims 2.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'I Quit Sugar For Life Recipe Book//GIVEAWAY'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The Sims 4 is absolutely amazing! It's really expensive though :|

      Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hello! Somehow on my new blog no one can comment....do u mind telling me how I can change some settings so that people can comment again? Thankyou so much xxx

      Delete
    3. Follow these steps!

      Blogger > Your blog > Settings > Posts and comments

      Then there will be a little section saying 'Who can comment?'. Make sure 'anyone' or 'Registered users' is checked! Hope this works!

      :D

      xoxo

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much! Will just go do that :)

      Delete
    5. Thank you for telling me what to do , I tried it but it didn't work :( don't worry..I just copied and pasted my new post into another post and deleted the old one! Thank you though for your help! xxxxxxxx

      Delete
    6. It was no problem! Sorry it didn't work! xoxo

      Delete
    7. :) and yes definately make a cake!!!!!!! Put it on one of ur posts and write the recipe next to it!!!! We would really love to see it! You don't have to though...don't worry xxxxx

      Delete
  9. You are sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! Sims 4 is way too expensive, even as a birthday present! Your blog has had an ultimate makeover since yesterday.


    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huh? I couldn't remember the name of morningtime4's blog so I looked up her google profile. Where it said My blogs there was miss internet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huh? I couldn't remember the name of morningtime4's blog so I looked up her google profile. Where it said My blogs there was miss internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You've got the wrong idea! Morning is an admin on this blog because she's designed it! xoxo

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D