Saturday, 23 May 2015

Winter | A little bit of not-so-good writing

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

As you may know, I have a big passion for writing!

Well, lately a few people have been writing stories and poems in second person!

So I'm giving it a try!

Now, I chose Winter.

Yes! I know its Spring, nearly Summer, in lots of places but its a great topic to write about and you can write so much about it!

---

You hear the soft voice of the snow whisper in your ear
You feel the gentle tips of the snow's fingers touch your rosy cheek
You see the flurries of snow form a blizzard all around you
You breath in the crisp air that the snow left behind through your nose

You wrap up warm but nothing can stop your body from being numb
You struggle to unlock the door that will lead you to the warmth

You fly through the door, letting the heat hit you like a dart on a dartboard
You keep your coat on anyway, even though you're inside now

You wrap the warm blankets all around you
You feel the warmth of the hot chocolate leak through the mug and take a sip
You listen to the snow pattering against the windows
You watch the crackling fire as it sends off magical sparks

Night falls
The stars come out
The snow continues

You snuggle up by the fire
Leave the T.V on
Make another hot chocolate
And drift off into a 'sleeping-beauty' styled sleep
In the
Winter...

---

Ta dah! Did you like it?

It's a lot harder than I thought!

I hope you liked it!

Leave some feedback, good or criticism, in the comments below!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

25 comments:

  1. That was so lovely to read, you really did winter proud I reckon :)

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love writing! I love winter so I hope so!

      It really means a lot! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow that's an amazing piece of writing xx :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It means a lot! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow such an amazing peice of writing. I loved how you used so mych personification to make it seem human. Whoops I probably just sounded like your science teacher then! Anyway you are a very talented writer.

    Neon girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys thank you so much! Your kind feedback means the world to me! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Also - WHY DID YOU SAY IT WASNT GOOD?! It was the best 2nd person writing I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I wouldn't go that far! But it really means a lot! Oh yeah and deal! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Great! Always belive...

      -PenGirl

      pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  5. Love that writing! Second person is fun, but it's very difficult to write.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fantastic!

    Please continue creative writing, this is just, wow, I beg...

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fantastic!

    Please continue creative writing, this is just, wow, I beg...

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will! Well I'll try! Xoxo

      Delete
  8. I am so doing this

    - mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! Leave me a link when you've done it! Xoxo

      Delete
  9. This was awesome, you're really talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! It means a lot! Xoxo

      Delete
  10. WOW!!!!! this is soon good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :) I haven't been on blogger for a while with finals and studying late in night, but now I'm finally over and your comment really made me smile! Btw, this poem is beautiful and I love winter sooo much! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Winter is my favourite season! It was really no problem! I love your blog A LOT and I happily commented nice things on it! Thank you so much! YOUR comment just know made ME really smile! xoxo

      Delete
  12. Reply to comment on my blog:
    yes you got idea of the tag!

    - mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D