Sunday, 5 July 2015

The Blogging Community Tag

Hey guys its Miss Internet!

The Blogging Community Tag
(noun)
An amazing tag created by the wonderful Jo at The Bearable Blog (noun) and it is most certainly bearable!!
 
So I was tagged by Jo to do this tag and I am really excited to do it - it's pure genius!
 
Dedicated blogger?
I'd have to say Corinne at skinnedcartree. She posts everyday and I think that's a big commitment!
 
Blog with a nice design?
I'm going to cheat and list a lot!
AND SO MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Awesome review/book blog?
Hmm, http://whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk/ is always a very good review blog!
 
Deep and thoughtful blogger?
 
A blog that you always enjoy reading?
Ooh, so many! Does that count??
 
Blogger with a great sense of humour?
 
Blog that inspires you?
Ooh so many! Does that count... again???
 
 
So I hope you enjoyed it - I tag everyone and anyone who wants to do it!
 
Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! 👊🏻

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome answers! Thanks for doing the tag, and I'm glad to know my blog is bearable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more than bearable! It's no problem! It's an awesome tag! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Go to my blog... There is something waiting for you...! :D

    PenGirl

    pengirl9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It means a lot! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! ^.^ I just got back from vacation, hehe, so I haven't seen this until now!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha it's no problem you deserved to be up there! I hope you had an amazing holiday! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Cool! This is a pretty interesting tag~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an amazing blog, honest, you're really talented at blogging and reviewing
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Oh my god, I'm literally sobbing! Xoxo

      Delete
  7. I might do this tag - it looks really interesting! Could you maybe check out my new blog Unicorns, Narwhals and Me (www.unicornsnarwhalsandme.blogspot.com) sometime!!

    - Ines ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! Your new blog is AMAZING! xoxo

      Delete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D