Sunday, 9 August 2015

Internet Kids Never Sleep... But they do online

Finding time is difficult. Time is precious and if you give it even the slightest chance to slip through your fingers, it will! 

A simple phone call could prevent you from reading an entire chapter of a book. 
An unplanned happening can easily stop you from watching your favourite TV show. 

You see, it's difficult to find time to do things. 

Sometimes, there are loopholes - but not all the time. 

You could reschedule things, perhaps. 
Or a miracle could find you time. 

But sometimes, you just have to postpone/put things off. 

Blogging is a great example. 
Maybe you have a great post planned out but suddenly something comes up and you simply cannot pass it. 

They say Internet Kids never sleep, which in some ways is true! But, you find, that sometimes they're asleep online. 

What I mean is, you find them not being as frequent. Like, me for example!

So, even though time is hard to find, sometimes, you just need some time. 

Whether you have to work for it or it just opens up, that depends. 

But you always need a little bit of time. Even if it's only 10 minutes to sit down with a cup of tea/coffee and type a blog post!

Miss Internet going off the Internet xxx

12 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this! I need time to get away from the internet and think about my blogging, which is still internet involved.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post I thought was really interesting as I do find myself constantly online. Either watching youtube to catch up with what I have missed to who I subscribe to watching BBC Iplayer or netiflix and watching episodes there. However when I also find that I spend half of my time blogging through my word documents getting them ready for the next post and scheduling. So I see where you are coming from as a lot of people spend a lot of time on the internet and need to spend some time away from it on occasions to see the world around them rather then it being from a screen in front of them.

    The Grand Regime
    thegrandregime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree! I. too, am constantly online! I'm glad you found this interesting! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I agree with you completely on this one - yet another great post!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kate! I'm glad you agreed! Your comments never fail to make me smile! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Time goes so quickly, especially when you have a lot to do that day - enjoyed reading this!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post. Visit my online portal for shopping Shop Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post....thanks for sharing.. click here to visit my blog >> News for Shop Online

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, lovely! You have clearly pressed on the comment section to leave a comment (otherwise you kind of wouldn't be reading this!) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time to type even 1 word and hitting publish!

If you like to make me, I mean others, smile - then why not just, you know, follow my blog and tell your friends? That would make my month! Have a monto-fabulous day!

Stay you. Stay strong. Stay beautiful.
Miss Internet xoxo

P.S. Any mean, offensive or inappropriate comments will be deleted! Thanks! :D